Part Ownership gives you a range of benefits, including allowing you to vote on important decisions that will affect AFC Rushden & Diamonds and access to a private online forum, the Owners Lounge plus other benefits at different tiers as below.
For Under 16s, although not permitted voting rights, there are additional exclusive benefits for becoming a Future Part Owner, including FREE entry to all home league matches and access to the Owners Lounge.
- Be a proud Part Owner of AFC Rushden & Diamonds
- An opportunity to have a say in the future direction of the club
- Access to "The Owners Lounge" online forum
- Exclusive access to virtual hangouts and events
- An opportunity to stand and vote in election of club officials
- Invitation to AGM
- Welcome letter
- Exclusive Part Owner pin badge
Gold Part OwnerAll the base Part Owner benefits, plus:
- Access to exclusive discounts with local business partners
Diamond Part OwnerAll the base & Gold Part Owner benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on Club Shop purchases in store or online
Future Part Owner (Under 16)
- Free admission to all Home League Games and 50% admission for one accompanying adult
- Named Future Part Owner Card
- Future Part Owner pen
- Future Part Owner pin badge
- Future Part Owner Certificate
GoCardless Direct Debit optionYou now have the option to pay for your Part Ownership automatically by Direct Debit every year with the GoCardless option. Whenever you join/renew for the first time using this option the annual fee will be taken for the current Part Ownership period once the direct debit has been setup (details will be given in the order confirmation email) and then subsequent payments will be taken annually up to a few days prior to the annual expiry of 30th June each year.
Please note, the Part Ownership pricing is subject to an annual vote and may be subject to change. All Part Owners will be notified of the result of the vote and have the option to cancel at any time.
Existing Part Owners can order replacement cards if your has become worn or lost. Your old card will be disabled once your new card has been issued and any Season Ticket, Programme Season Ticket and Match credits will automatically transfer to the new card, there's no need to return it.
You can pay online via all major credit and debit cards, Paypal or you can pop a cheque in the post. Details will be given during the checkout process.